Hi Friends! Our fellow blogger, lovely Remya has tagged me for “Fantastic Four Meme” for the first time. Before that let me give you a treat with a sweet.
Haldiram’s rasgulla-10 pieces
Coarsely powdered dry fruits (almonds, cashew nuts and pistachios)-4 tablespoons
Cardamom powder-a pinch
Sugar-2 tablespoons (as per your taste)
To prepare rasgulla by own look here…
1. Boil the milk in a heavy bottomed vessel till it reduces into half of the quantity.
2. Take one spoon boiled milk and soak the saffron strands.
3. Add the powdered dry fruits and sugar to the milk and boil for two minutes on low flame.
4. Now add the saffron and cardamom powder and turn off the stove.
5. Allow the milk to cool and add the squeezed rasgullas. Refrigerate for one hour and have the delicious ras malai…
Fantastic Four Meme…
Four places I've lived…
Paloncha (AP)-childhood till before marriage
Vijayanagaram-for one year
Four Jobs I had…
Eldest daughter and eldest sister to a sister and two brothers.
Mother of two lovely kids (a son and a daughter)
Four favourite Places I've holidayed…
Kanyakumari (Tamilnadu)-I love the sunrise.
Mysore (Karnataka)-love the Mysore Maharaja Palace.
Genting Highlands (Malaysia)-nice place to enjoy both for kids and adults.
Pattaya (Bangkok)-enjoyed visiting the coral island in a speedboat.
Four Favourite foods…
Mother in law’s tamarind rice
Meegoreng (Chinese veg noodles)
Sweets (ghee mysorepak) and Snacks (Chekodilu)
Four places I'd rather be...
Jaipur-The lovely pink city with its majestic palaces and rich history.
In a park with my family.
Four persons I like to tag...
I have recently joined the Foodie Blog roll. If you wish to join too, click on the Foodie Blog roll menu at the right side of my webpage. I would like to thank Jenn for adding me in the blog roll.