Sunday, January 11, 2009

Banana Ice-cream Shake


Thi is my submission for the event-Cooking For Kids hosted by Sharmi of http://neivedyam.blogspot.com/2008/12/announcing-cooking-for-kids-event.html




This is one of the simplest and most delicious recipes. I ususally make this shake using bananas, milk, sugar and dry nuts like cashews or almonds. One day, I was reading a book, when my son came up to me and gave me a glass of banana shake. I drank it and was surprised…because it tasted better than the one I regularly made…I asked my son how he made it. Here is my son’s recipe…


What you need:

Ripe bananas-2
Vanila ice-cream-2 scoops
Milk-200 ml







How to make:

Blend the bananas, ice-cream and milk for 2-3 minutes in a mixer. Pour it into serving glasses and drink immediately…otherwise the banana shake will turn brownish-black in colour…

7 comments:

Mahimaa's kitchen said...

rich and creamy shake. yummy!

Andhra Flavors said...

refreshing drink. wonderful pix.

FH said...

Mmm..!! Looks good V, send it to Kid's event to Sharmi! :))

Nazarina A said...

Your son is quite the aspiring culinary artist!!!

Daily Meals said...

Thank you Mahimaa's Kitchen:)

Thank you Andhra Flavors:)

Thank you Asha:) I will send it to Sharmi.

Thank you Nazarina A:)

Raks said...

Thats so filling Vijaya,I would love to have this in the morning after sending kid and hubby! It should be quite refreshing right?

Daily Meals said...

You are right, Rak's Kitchen!