Hi friends! Normally I use only green coloured bell peppers for this recipe.
But this time, I have used different coloured bell peppers. It looked so colourful and tasted as nice as usual.
This is my submission for the event VOW JFI Bell Peppers hosted by http://creativepooja.blogspot.com/2008/05/lets-celebrate-completion-of-2.html
Bell Peppers- 3 different coloured
Roasted ground nuts- 1 cup
Cumin seeds-1 teaspoon
Chilli powder-1 teaspoon
Turmeric powder-a pinch
1. Wash and cut the bell peppers into small pieces. Don’t forget to take out the seeds.
2. Grind the ground nuts, along with chilli powder, turmeric powder, salt, tamarind, cumin seeds and garlic into a coarse powder.
3. Heat the oil in a pan and add the pieces of bell peppers.
4. Fry them on a medium flame for three to four minutes after adding a pinch of sugar.
5. Lower the flame and add the grounded powder and stir it for 2-3 minutes. That’s it, turn off the stove and serve it with plain rice and rasam or with chapathis.