Nutritional Facts: Fat-free, Saturated fat-free· Sodium-free, Cholesterol-free, High in vitamin A and A good source of vitamin C.
For more details visit the following sites:
http://www.hort.purdue.edu/ext/senior/fruits/peach1.htm and http://www.bouquetoffruits.com/fruit-facts/peach-facts.html
This is my entry for AFAM Peach hosted by http://funnfud.blogspot.com
Peach jam made in microwave…very simple and very fast…
Ingredients for Biscuits :
Wheat flour-1 cup
Baking powder-a pinch
Milk-sufficient to make dough
Ingredients for Peach Jam:
Peach pulp-1 cup
1. Mix the wheat flour, salt, baking powder, butter and milk and make tight dough.
2. Roll into a thick circle and cut into desired shapes using moulds or circular shaped lid.
3. Make patterns on them using fork. Bake for three minutes in pre heated oven toaster. Biscuits are ready now…
4. Boil five cups of water in a vessel for five minutes on medium flame and turn off the stove.
5. Place the peach in boiling water and leave it for two minutes. Then take out the peach and place in cold water.
6. Peel off the peach, take out the pulp and put it into a microwave safe bowl.
7. Add the sugar with the pulp and cook for three minutes on high speed.
8. Take out the bowl, add the ghee and stir the contents well and place it in the oven again for three minutes.
9. Stir again and keep it in the oven for one more minute to get a jam consistency.
10. Spread the jam on the baked biscuits and cover them with the remaining biscuits on top. Peach jam biscuits are ready…really delicious…the jam goes well with bread too.