Sugar-1 ¼ cup
Cardomam powder-a pinch
Lemon food colouring-4 drops
1. Heat one tablespoon of ghee in a pan and fry the cashew nuts on a medium flame until they turn brown in colour.
2. Keep them aside and fry the sooji in the same pan until it turns light brown in colour.
3. Transfer the sooji into a plate and add three cups of water and sugar.
When the water starts boiling, add lemon food colouring and lower the flame.
4. Add the sooji and stir continuously to make sure that lumps are not formed.
Add the cardomam powder and the remaining two tablespoons of ghee.
5. Stir well and once the kesari is done, transfer it into a greased plate.
Cut them into desired shapes and garnish with cashew nuts on top.