Rice flour-2 cups
Gram dal or channa dal-2 tablespoons (Soaked)
1. Boil two cups of water in a heavy bottomed vessel and add salt, gram dal and ghee.
2. After boiling the water, remove the vessel from the stove and add the rice flour and mix it into soft dough.
3. Make sure that there are no lumps and let the dough cool.
4. Make the dough into balls of desired size by applying oil on your hands.
5. Steam them in an idly cooker for eight minutes and let them cool.
Note: Undrallu taste very nice with ghee and mango pickle.