Hi! We all know that carrots are good for eyes. Especially for kids..nowadays children are playing games on their phones and sitting in front of laptops and T.V.s (of course along with studies). So we have to think of new ways to get them to eat their carrots. Here is a simple and delicious dish that kids will love :)
What you need:
Ghee- 2 tablespoons
Boiled milk- 2 cups
Cardamom powder- 1 teaspoon
Cashew nuts- 6
- Heat one tablespoon of ghee in a pan and fry the cashew nuts and pistachios till they turn light brown in colour. Allow them to cool and cut them into small pieces.
- Peel the carrots and grate them. Now fry the grated carrot in the same pan on a low flame for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the sugar and milk to it and let it boil for 4-5 minutes on low flame.
- Add cardamom powder and turn off the stove.
- Garnish with the sliced and fried cashews and pistachios and serve it after refrigerating it for an hour or so.
Note: You can also add almonds instead of pistachios.