Friday, December 05, 2008
Wheet flour-4 cups
Fresh fenugreek leaves or menthikura-2 cups
Turmeric powder-a pinch
Red chilli powder-1 teaspoon
Azwain (vaamu)-1 teaspoon
1. Wash and chop the fenugreek leaves.
2. Sieve the wheet flour into a big bowl and add the chilli powder, turmeric powder, salt, sugar, azwain, chopped fenugreek leaves and one tablespoon oil.
3. Add sufficient water and kneed it into a tough dough.
4. Keep it aside for fifteen minutes and divide it into a big lemon sized balls. Roll them into circle shaped pratas with a rolling pin.
5. Heat the pan and roast the pratas on both sides using a tablespoon of oil. Serve them hot with yogurt…