Sunday, November 30, 2008
Kodi Guddu Pulusu
Eggs In Tamarind Soup
Hard boiled eggs-4
Garam masala-1 teaspoon
Tamarind pulp-2 tablespoons
Fresh coriander leaves-a few
For grinding: One small onion, one small cut tomato, a small piece of ginger, two cloves of garlic, one teaspoon red chilli powder, one teaspoon turmeric powder and one tablespoon salt.
For seasoning: Oil-2 tablespoons, one chopped onion, two green chillies and a few curry leaves.
1. Heat the oil in a heavy bottomed vessel and add chopped onions, green chillies and curry leaves.
2. Fry them for two minutes on a medium flame and add the ground paste to it.
3. Fry it for three to four minutes and add the boiled and deshelled eggs to it.
4. Mix it weel and add the tamarind pulp and four cups of water. Boil it for four minutes.
5. Add garam masala and fresh coriander leaves and turn off the stove. Serve it with hot rice…