Boiled and cubed potatoes (alugadda or bangala dumpa)-2 cups
Menthi kura or fresh fenugreek leaves-2 cups
Chopped green chillies-2
Turmeric powder-a pinch
Red chilly powder-1 teaspoon
Ginger-garlic paste-1 teaspoon
1. Heat the oil in a pan and add the onions, green chillies and ginger garlic paste and fry until the onions turn brown in colour.
2. Now add the chopped fenugreek leaves and fry for two minutes.
3. Add the cubed potatoes and stir them.
4. Add the turmeric powder, red chilly powder and salt. Cover the pan with a lid and cook it for 6-8 minutes on a medium flame.
5. Turn off the stove and serve with hot rice and rasam or pachi pulusu.