Chilli powder-1 teaspoon
Turmeric powder-1/4 teaspoon
Cumin seeds-1 teaspoon
Curry leaves-a few
1. Peel off the plantains and cut them into small cubes.
2. Heat the oil in a pan and add cumin seeds and curry leaves.
3. Fry them for a few seconds and add the cubed plantains.
4. Fry them until they turn brown in colour on a medium flame.
5. Lower the flame and add the turmeric powder, chilli powder and salt.
6. Mix well and turn off the stove…transfer it into a serving bowl and serve it with hot rice and majjiga pulusu or rasam...