I found this recipe in the following site:
This is my submission for RCI-Rajasthan hosted by Padmaja of http://spicyandhra.org/2008/04/17/flavours-of-the-desert-rci-rajasthan
Papad-6 small sized (break into small pieces)
Chilli powder-1 teaspoon
Cumin seeds-1/2 teaspoon
Mustard seeds-1/2 teaspoon
Turmeric powder-1/4 teaspoon
Asafoetida-a pinch or pepper powder-a pinch
Chopped coriander leaves-a few
Ghee or oil-1 tablespoon
1. Heat the ghee in a pan and add the cumin and mustard seeds.
2. Add pepper powder and turmeric powder.
3. Now add the curd, salt and chilli powder. Stir it and add ¼ cup of water.
4. Let it boil on a medium flame and add the papad pieces. Cook it for 2-3 minutes.
5. Turn off the stove and garnish it with coriander leaves. Serve hot with rotis or rice.