Fresh grated coconut-2cups
Grated jaggery-1/2 a cup
Cardamom powder-a pinch
1. Heat the ghee in a pan and add the grated coconut.
2. Fry it for two minutes on a medium flame and add the grated jaggery.
3. Stir continuously for 5-6 minutes on a low flame to make sure that it does not burnt.
4. Add the cardamom powder and stir well for 1-2 minutes. Once the mixture becomes thick, turn off the stove.
5. Make small balls and roll them on a plate of sugar. Let them cool and store them in an air tight container.