Mullangi Pachadi or Radish Chutney
Cubed Radish-1 cup
Roasted peanuts-4 tablespoons
Cumin seeds-1 teaspoon
Lemon juice-4 tablespoons
Turmeric powder-a pinch
Salt to taste
1. Heat the oil in a pan and fry the green chillies, curry leaves, turmeric powder, cumin seeds and garlic (in the end) on low flame.
2. Keep them aside and fry the cubed radish for four minutes on low flame.
3. Turn off the stove and let them cool.
4. Add peanuts, salt and lime juice and grind into a smooth paste. If necessary use a little water.
5. Serve with hot rice and ghee. It was yummy…even my children liked it.
Note: If you want, you can season the chutney with mustard seeds and red dry chillies.