Peeled and diced potatoes- 1 cup
Fresh peas-1/4 cup
Green chillies – 4
One finely chopped onion
Chilli powder-1 teaspoon
Turmeric powder-1/4 teaspoon
Curry leaves-few (optional)
Coriander and cumin powder-2 tablespoons
Chopped coriander-1 tablespoon
Garam masala powder-1 tablespoon
Ginger-garlic paste-1 teaspoon
1. Heat oil in a pan and fry the chopped onion and green chilli until they become transparent.
2. Add turmeric powder, coriander and cumin powders, ginger-garlic paste and sauté for a while.
3. Now add curry leaves and mixed vegetables, chilli powder, salt and a cup of water.
4. Cook them for 8-10 minutes on medium flame. Add the garam masala powder.
5. Turn off the stove and garnish with the chopped coriander leaves. Serve hot with chapathis or rice.
Note: You can mix any other vegetables of your choice.